When it comes to running a successful dental practice, the entire dental team must work together to help meet the patient’s expectations, while also offering a positive and memorable experience. Managing clients and establishing long-term relationship is key.
Is it Possible?
It shouldn’t surprise you that today, patients expect more for their money. If your practice isn’t able to deliver, they may become inactive patients, or even worse, become someone else’s patient. Remember happy customers go on to let others know about your practice. So, if you truly want to grow and expand your office then focus on delivering exceptional customer service and support.
How to Do It?
Customer service is more than just being friendly! It is about creating an excellent experience from the initial phone call to when they walk out the front door… each and every time! Excellent customer service entails a number of things and goes further than just being courteous towards patients. Dental practices must focus on creating a positive and friendly atmosphere within their clinics. It is crucial that they deliver exceptional services every time patients interact with them at their office. Remember, your aim should be to impress your patients and cater to their individual requirements.
• There’s only one opportunity to make a good first impression. Anticipate the arrival of the new patient, and make every effort to
extend a warm and friendly welcome.
• Dental practices should handle every phone call made by patients in a friendly and positive manner.
• They must emphasize on understanding a patient’s requirements rather than simply exchanging basic information.
• Those handling the front desk should approach patients in a friendly and enthusiastic way.
• The entire dental team must focus on offering value to each and every patient as well as pay heed to their requests.
• Dental practices must also provide quick and timely appointments.
• Inquire about the patient’s comfort. Offer amenities, such as a glass of water.
• You want to build trust and long-standing relationships with your patients. Sometimes taking a personal interest in your patients
goes a long way.
Dental practices can do everything possible to treat their patients and provide them with 100% support and satisfaction. Dental firms must understand that offering quick and prompt answers to patient queries such as dental fee, insurance, appointments, availability of dentists and other important things is what it really takes to adding value and offering outstanding customer services and support.
Stream Dental Staffing Solutions is always available to help with any staffing needs or business coaching. Contact us today for your FREE consultation.