The decision to terminate an employee should never be taken lightly, and if not handled properly, it can potentially result in expensive litigation.
Obviously, this is not a position you want to find your practice in!
With our Termination Guide we help to lead you through this stressful process, with strategic step-by-step guides developed by our HR experts. They will work to ensure that you take the proper steps and have the correct documents needed to ensure the process is done correctly and efficiently.
This provides guidelines for all types of termination, including:
- Termination Reference Guide: This contains information on the essentials of employee termination, including what is required and how to prepare.
- Termination of Employment Policy
- Termination Checklist
- Termination Letter for Cause: Performance
- Termination Letter for Cause: Ongoing Absenteeism
- Termination Letter for Cause: Inappropriate Conduct
- Termination Letter Just Cause without pay
- Termination Letter Not for Cause & Full and Final Release
- Exit Interview: This form should be filled out by the departing employee to help you understand what went wrong and how you might be able to improve team management for your practice.