Usually, when performance management is mentioned, people think of a yearly employee performance appraisal or review.
Performance management, however, involves so much more than having a meeting once each year!
Rather, it’s an ongoing, year-round process and discussion.
An effective performance management process enables a manager or owner to evaluate and measure each individual’s performance and optimize their productivity on an ongoing basis.
The performance review process is the method by which managers and employees collaboratively measure performance and take action to accomplish goals, leverage strengths, identify opportunities for improvement, and engage in constructive dialogue throughout the year.
This guide was developed to help you and your management team to implement regular employee coaching and performance reviews.
- Your Performance Management Guide: We walk you through six ways that you can immediately improve performance management in your practice.
- Your Guide to Conducting an Employee Goal Setting Session: This guide will lead you through the process of identifying gaps in performance and setting goals to help employees improve.
- Employee Performance Review
- Mid-Year Performance Review
- Performance Improvement Plan: This will aid your management team in developing employee performance goals and objectives for the upcoming performance period