$150.39 – $197.00
In order to have a successful and profitable practice, you need to have the right team at your side. Your staff are the face of your business, and your office environment can make or break your success!
Finding and hiring the right team members can be a challenging process without the right resources. It can be a complicated process, and potentially include negative legal repercussions if it isn’t done properly!
Attracting the best candidates, asking the correct questions and having the right guides and resources can make the difference in helping find your next employee-of-the-month!
We have strategically crafted these documents and have bundled them together to help you do just that.
What’s included in this New Hire Bundle (24 files in total):
- Position Requirement Assessment Tool: Designed to help you reverse engineer your practice’s 5-year goals in order to determine the type of candidate you need to hire today to help you reach your goals!
- Phone Screening Interview Questions: This tool can help you pre-screen your applicants and help you find the best candidate for your practice.
- Dental Employment Application Form
- Interview Guide: We walk you through how to effectively interview candidates, narrow down applicants and how to mitigate risk.
- Interview Questions: 25+ questions specifically designed for Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Dental Receptionist, Office Manager, Treatment Coordinator, Dental Technician, Associate Dentist (1 interview question form/position, total of 7 interview question forms in this bundle)
- Reference Check Questions
- Background Check Release Form
- Rejection of Candidate Sample Email
- New Team Member Form
- Employee File Checklist
- Onboarding and Integration Guide for your New Hire: 22% of employee turnover happens within the first 45 days of employment. We show you how to avoid this with proper onboarding systems.
- Job Description: Outlining expectations and requirements for each position: Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist, Dental Receptionist, Office Manager, Treatment Coordinator, Dental Technician, Associate Dentist (1 job description/position for a total of 7 job descriptions in this bundle)
One of the most important ongoing tasks you’ll have as a business owner is hiring, and having a process will make it that much easier to hire the right employees!